metron-user mailing list archives

From Kwan Chong Tan <kct...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Metron Single Node AWS Deployment
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 02:36:56 GMT
Thanks Nick. I'll try this again and post the logs. What's the lowest /
minimum number of nodes I can go to? Can I just use one node and assign all
the roles to one host?

e.g. in playbook.yml

    - include: tasks/create-hosts.yml host_count=1
host_type=sensors,ambari_master,metron_kafka_topics,metron_hbase_tables,metron,ec2,pcap_server,ambari_slave,web,mysql,search,enrichment