metron-user mailing list archives

From Kwan Chong Tan <kct...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Metron Single Node AWS Deployment
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 01:55:41 GMT
Hi Nick,

Not sure if you missed my earlier email but I managed to get it working
after changing a few other parameters in the Ansible scripts:

   1. changing conf/defaults.yml cluster_type: 'small_cluster' to
   'single_node_vm'
   2. changing ambari_config/vars/single_node_vm.yml groups: hosts: "{{
   groups.ambari_master }}"

Thanks again for your assistance in the matter!

Best regards,
KC