metron-user mailing list archives

From Shigenobu Koufugata <shigenobu.koufug...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Self-introduction
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2016 20:36:38 GMT
James,

Thank you for your polite message.
For Metron project, I would like to contribute something, like localization, SOC's use-case
feasibility and tutorial translation.
It's not  yet concrete at this time. Generally, Japanese company tends to use localized product.

By the way, my business partner, Mrs. Keiko Murakami is working for the porting into a single
instance of RHEL7 on Amazon EC2 by now.
The biggest Information service company in Japan, our client is waiting for that time. After
that, they will check Metron's features of current.

If we will be able to prove that Metron is good enough for their requirements, we will be
 going to the next step.

Thank you again,
--
Shigenobu Koufugata