metron-user mailing list archives

From FeiChen <c_chen...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: where 's the ML module
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 02:09:43 GMT

pleasure to do it
 and now  i am planing to complete  the model of “attack scene reconstruction”  in cyber
security area by using storm topology or MR framework. but i am not  have an clear  idea
about which one should be  used !  and  i am confused about it. so, i want to take a reference
from the project "metron.incubator" to learn how to do this.
i have read the links you put, and is it means that in "OpenSOC" project we have not implemented
the ML-module yet or other ?

Thanks for your help !
Best Regards

a comment on the following Jira.  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-265

>04.07.2016, 01:45, "FeiChen" <c_chenfei@163.com>:
>>     Hi
>>             i  had studied a long time about opensoc  project in recent days, now
i know that the opensoc project have moved to “metron.incubator” ,  i what to know something
about ML-module in "metron.incubator " which it appered in "opensoc" project.