metron-user mailing list archives

From Raffael Marty <ra...@pixlcloud.com>
Subject Re: BSides LV/DEF CON
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2016 02:03:10 GMT
I’ll be out there for 10 days as well, teaching a security analytics, big data, and visualization
class: http://bit.ly/1SIs8oi

Let me know when and where you’ll meet.

  raffy

—

  Visual Analytics Workshop at #BlackHat US in August:   http://bit.ly/1SIs8oi

  Raffael Marty
  VP Security Analytics @ Sophos
  @raffaelmarty

> On Jul 26, 2016, at 8:33 AM, Zeolla@GMail.com <zeolla@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Awesome, sounds good.  I posted on the forums in two different places due to the apparent
low volume of things there.  Details will come out once we know how many people and when.

> Jon
>
> On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 8:37 AM Seiffert, Kurt A <seiffert@iu.edu> wrote:
> I’ll be at DefCon next week. I would love to hook up with fellow Metron users. IU is
just starting to look at this. So you have a +1 at least. How about posting something in the
DefCon forums to coordinate a meetup?

> Kurt A. Seiffert, GCFA
> University Information Security Office
> Indiana University
> seiffert@iu.edu
>
> Wisdom consists in being able to distinguish among dangers and make a choice of the least
harmful. — Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

>> On Jul 26, 2016, at 8:29 AM, Zeolla@GMail.com <zeolla@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I would love to meet up with other people planning to use or currently using Metron
or anything similar.  Will anybody be at BSides LV or DEF CON this year?  I should be at both,
and depending on the interest level maybe we can do an evening get together.  I'll be hanging
out at the Ground Truth track @ BSides almost all of both days as well.