metron-user mailing list archives

From "FeiChen" <c_chen...@163.com>
Subject 答复: Re:Re: where 's the ML module
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 16:11:05 GMT
It is very useful  to me,  i am looking for it .

Thanks a lot

JJ

发件人: user-return-66-c_chenfei=163.com@metron.incubator.apache.org [mailto:user-return-66-c_chenfei=163.com@metron.incubator.apache.org]
代表 Nick Allen
发送时间: 2016年7月5日 23:26
收件人: user@metron.incubator.apache.org
主题: Re: Re:Re: where 's the ML module

We currently have a CLI (command line interface) for extracting raw network packets out of
HDFS and producing a libpcap-compliant file that can be opened in tools like Wireshark.  This
was part of METRON-235 [1], work completed by @mmiklavcic.  I am not sure if we have better
documentation than what is linked to in the JIRA or PR.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-235