metron-user mailing list archives

From "Lin, Jimmy [USA]" <lin_ji...@bah.com>
Subject Re: [External] Re: Getting some fatals on ec2 deployment
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 20:54:24 GMT

On 4/27/16, 4:13 PM, "Lin, Jimmy [USA]" <lin_jimmy@bah.com> wrote:

>I run through all of the steps and when I run:
>
>ansible-playbook -i ec2.py playbook.yml
>

>I get some fatal errors, but the script does not stop.  What is ec2.py?  That file doesn’t
seem to exist anywhere.  Also, to be clear, I am running that line from the deployment/amazon-ec2
folder.

>Here is the output from the last time I ran it:
>
>ansible-playbook -i ec2.py playbook.yml
> [WARNING]: Host file not found: ec2.py
>

> [WARNING]: provided hosts list is empty, only localhost is available

Sorry, I tried pasting in all of the output, but there must be some character limit on the
user list.  The script does not stop.  It keeps going until the end when it does the sanity
check and it cannot hit the Ambari UI on 8080 and then it stops.