metron-dev mailing list archives

From Casey Stella <ceste...@gmail.com>
Subject Development Activity has dropped to effectively 0, what should we do?
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2020 22:05:18 GMT
Hi all,

When composing the board report today, I realized that we have effectively
had no development in the last quarter on this project.  Please be aware
that I say this without a shred of blame or judgement (especially so
considering I have not contributed in a long time).  That being said, I
would like to pose the question to the community:

Do we feel that this project is viable?  If so, how are we going to spur
new contributions?  If not, then should we begin the process to fold the
project?

Best,

Casey