metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Laxmi Lal Menaria <menarialaxmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue with NULL and Blank values
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2018 04:48:23 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to write MSSQL data to csv files and use Apache MetaModel for
the same, It is working fine for most of the case but failed when I restore
the csv to Test database.

When I compare the both database I got that BLANK values are migrated to
NULL values. This should not happens due to data integrity.

I look the metamodel code and found that it is converting the NULL values
to BLANK

(CsvInsertBuilder)

for(int i = 0; i < stringValues.length; ++i) {
    stringValues[i] = values[i] == null ? "" : values[i].toString();
}

So please let me know how can I separate both values NULL and BLANK.

--

Thanks,
Laxmilal Menaria | +91 982 955 3793 | http://laxmilalmenaria.com/