metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Arjan Seijkens <a.seijk...@quadient.com>
Subject RE: Neo4j module updated - should we release?
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2018 06:12:43 GMT
Hi,

We are still working on improving the HBase module, I will push to create a pull request for
that this week (as early as possible), so it would fit us best to wait for that.

King regards,
Arjan

-----Original Message-----
From: Kasper Sørensen <i.am.kasper.sorensen@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, June 4, 2018 1:08 AM
To: dev@metamodel.apache.org
Subject: Neo4j module updated - should we release?

Hi guys,

I just merged the code style update for the neo4j module. Thanks a lot for the contributions
on improving the neo4j module. Do you think we should release this, or do you have more changes
lined up that you want in first?

If we release, I think this warrants a version-update in the "minor"
version number, making it a 5.1.0 release.

Best regards,
Kasper