metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Kasper Sørensen <i.am.kasper.soren...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MetaModel 5.0.0 announcement, website, twitter. Your turn :-)
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2017 19:31:26 GMT
Related to upgrade path - I also went through that last night in one of the
bigger projects that depend on MetaModel - DataCleaner. Maybe for someone's
interest to see what kind of updates where needed
https://github.com/datacleaner/DataCleaner/pull/1765 (most of those changes
are trivial, but some require a bit of tweaking).