metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Ashuthosh Bhat <techie.ab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Reading Indexes created in a DB
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2017 16:17:41 GMT
Sure, it would be nice to retrieve auto-increment column details as well
using metamodel.  I was using 4.5.4 couldnt find anything specific and
wrote little top up jdbc meta code to get those details on each table in
db.  Wrote code specific to MySQL though (limit), works for me as of now.

Warm Regards,
Ashu

On Aug 2, 2017 7:28 PM, "Dennis Du Krøger" <