metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Kasper Sørensen <i.am.kasper.soren...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: C# / .Net Framework proposal
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 22:34:53 GMT
I think it would be very interesting to participate in. But my preference would be towards
.Net Core or at least some netstandard target framework. I've been working with Core quite
a lot recently and find it to be pretty great for many things, but I've also been missing
MetaModel for the data layer of my work.

Can you share any kind of early codebase so that we could see what you're talking about?

From a PMC point of view, I would suggest this as a child project. We don't have any child
projects currently but I feel like the web app/API PR that's on github currently could also
be a child project of MM, and that setup would help us really move the overall project forward
in a good way!

Kasper Sørensen