metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Kasper Sørensen <i.am.kasper.soren...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Salesforce Data Context Authentication
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 15:23:22 GMT
Hi Vijay,

Yes today you need username, password and security token to use the
Salesforce connector. But it should be rather easy for us to add OAuth
access too, assuming that Salesforce's library supports it. I would suggest
that we simply add a constructor to SalesforceDataContext that takes a
PartnerConnection argument.

BR,
Kasper