metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Du Krøger, Dennis <Dennis.DuKro...@HumanInference.com>
Subject RE: MetaModel REST connector
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2016 08:00:33 GMT
Errr, that's "XmlSaxTableDef" :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Du Krøger, Dennis [mailto:Dennis.DuKroger@HumanInference.com]
Sent: 20. juni 2016 08:49
To: dev@metamodel.apache.org
Subject: RE: MetaModel REST connector

Hi Vijay,

Probably not a completely satisfactory answer, but I'd take a look at the XxmSaxTableDef,
which uses XPath definitions to make up the tables. I've been imagining something similar
with JsonPath before, but you'd probably have do something else (but maybe similar?), since
you need to point to Swagger entries instead, and require support for full CRUD.

Best regards,
Dennis