metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Sagar Gandhi <gandhi.sa...@live.com>
Subject Salesforce module feature request
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 20:41:29 GMT

Hi all,
I have one feature request in salesforce module.  In salesforce ,we can not pass connection
from outside , Can we provide one more constructor to pass connection with connection parameter
?
We are working on hybrid model , where we need to do few operations through salesforce directly
and for data fetch and manipulation purpose we use metamodel , but I can not get connection
created by salesforcedatacontext from our calling program.  We used reflection to get that
instance from datacontext.  So can we provide method to provide connection back to caller
program ?

Please do share your thoughts.

Thanks ,
Mr.Sagar Gandhi,
Senior Software Engineer,eQ Technologic Inc,Pune-India
(+91)9028440503