metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Kasper Sørensen <i.am.kasper.soren...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] New MetaModel logo?
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 17:36:14 GMT
Hi everybody,

Maybe you saw today that ASF has a new logo [1]. It made me think that for
MetaModel we might also consider doing the same - if nothing else because
our current logo features the "old" Aapache feather. But more over it would
be interesting to ask out if anybody has any ideas on what a new logo for
MetaModel could look like. Today we use the globus which is a bit generic.
If anybody has better - or just interesting - ideas then I think it would
be worth discussing?

I think also we could consider at the same time if we want to update other
visuals of the MetaModel "brand" such as colors and fonts used on the
website.

Best regards,
Kasper

[1]