metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Kasper Sørensen <i.am.kasper.soren...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: METAMODEL-205 Code review
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2015 10:00:29 GMT
Hi Sai,

Thank you a ton for your contribution and willingness to join! But just an
important correction from my side - it's certainly not for *me *personally
to review it. Anyone is invited and any contribution requires either 3
committers' vote to pass or a lazy concensus by at least 1 committer (which
could be me or any other committer).

So that said, I hope someone else will give a look because right now I am a
bit tied up, but might get time later.

Kasper