metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Kasper Sørensen <i.am.kasper.soren...@gmail.com>
Subject Switch to confluence for wiki?
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 07:08:38 GMT
Hi everybody,

Yesterday I did a few updates to our wiki and found that it is almost
unbearably slow to work with. So I posted an INFRA ticket [1] but learned
that it is inherently a problem with MoinMoin, the wiki server that we use.
All INFRA can do is switch us over to confluence, which scales a lot better
for them.

For me it doesn't matter which wiki system we use, as long as it's there,
and the content is there too.

Would you think it's a good idea to move to confluence? Would anyone help
port the content over to a new confluence instance if we did?

Best regards,
Kasper