metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Alessandro Portosa <alessandro.port...@eng.it>
Subject Re: Metamodel @ BigDataSpain
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 17:26:17 GMT
Hi Alberto,
I have just had a look at your slides on SlideShare. Congrats!
Do you have any particular feedback on MetaModel performance and/or any
benchmark? There is a slide titled "Performance" but I cannot see
anything on it. I'm mainly interested on how it scales increasing the
rows number (up to 10 000? 50 000? 100 000? a million???) of a single
dataset (no join).
Also join performance are an important indicator for me.
As start, I'm using MetaModel only with PojoContexts, so no overhead due
to disk access or so. Just plain query on (1) a single Pojo and (2) join
of two or more Pojo.

Anyhow, any information will be useful to me!

Cheers!

Alessandro.