metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Kasper Sørensen <i.am.kasper.soren...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] DataContext as a (web) Service
Date Sun, 23 Aug 2015 20:36:26 GMT
Although this didn't seem to catch the immediate attention of anyone, I
anyways need a good example use-case for my Apache: Big Data talk so I made
a prototype of a system like this. If anyone's interested the code can be
found on my github account [1] and later on I might suggest it for
inclusion in MetaModel if people seem to like it :)

[1] https://github.com/kaspersorensen/ApacheBigDataMetaModelExample