metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Kasper Sørensen <i.am.kasper.soren...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Metamodel release 4.3.6
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2015 17:41:18 GMT
I have identified one minor issue with the release: We/I forgot to update
the top line of CHANGES.md - it still says "MetaModel (work in progress)"
and not "MetaModel 4.3.6" like it should. It is however my opinion that we
could update that document post-release. But feel free to give your
downvote if you feel this is more important than I do.