metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Tomasz Guziałek <Tomasz.Guzia...@HumanInference.com>
Subject RE: Who's going to ApacheCon or Apache Big Data
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2015 08:08:19 GMT
Hello Kasper and Alberto,

Kasper, great to hear your talk has been accepted! I am coming to both Apache Big Data and
Apache Con, so you have already a spectator ;). Here is the link to the talk in the official
conference schedule: http://sched.co/3zzw

Alberto, are you coming to the conference at least as a visitor? It would be great to meet
you there.

Best regards,
Tomasz

-----Original Message-----
From: Alberto Rodriguez [mailto:ardlema@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 09:50
To: dev@metamodel.apache.org
Subject: Re: Who's going to ApacheCon or Apache Big Data

Hi Kasper,

I also sent a talk to the Apache Con Core but it was finally rejected. I wanted to talk about
how are we using MetaModel to create our data visualization tool. I'm very glad that your
talk has been selected and you are talking about MM in the conference!!

If you want to talk about MM use cases do not hesitate to contact me to get more info about
how are we using the project.