metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Alberto Rodriguez <arodrig...@stratio.com>
Subject Re: Release of MetaModel 4.3.4 soon?
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 06:19:44 GMT
Cool, should we start with the release process?

I'll follow the steps explained in the wiki page and let you know if I have
any questions.

Kind regards,

Alberto

Alberto Rodríguez

<http://www.stratio.com/>
Vía de las Dos Castillas, 33, Ática 4, 3ª Planta.
28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid
Tel: +34 91 352 59 42 // *@stratiobd <https://twitter.com/StratioBD>*