metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Ashish Mukherjee <ashish.mukher...@gmail.com>
Subject Possible bugs
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 08:45:55 GMT
Hello,

I am using a CSV Data Context example with multiple fields - occurrences,
first_name, last_name. Came across the following bugs (seems to me anyway)
while executing these queries -

1) SELECT DISTINCT persons.csv.first_name FROM persons.csv

This query performs a distinct across all the three columns and not just on
the column adjacent to the DISTINCT keyword.

2) SELECT SUM(persons.csv.occurrences) AS X, persons.csv.first_name FROM
ashish.persons.csv GROUP BY persons.csv.first_name ORDER BY X

This query always orders the results by first_name and not the aggregation
value.

Are these known issues being addressed? I could not find them by a
superficial search in JIRA.

Regards,
Ashish