metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Kasper Sørensen <i.am.kasper.soren...@gmail.com>
Subject Softpedia mirroring our release ... before it's released
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2014 21:05:32 GMT
Hi all,

I was scanning twitter for anything metamodel related and one of the things
that surprised me was this Softpedia.com entry:

http://webscripts.softpedia.com/script/Development-Tools/Frameworks/Apache-MetaModel-80942.html

They seem to have already posted our 4.3.1 for which the vote is still
going on, so the distribution has not been published or anything like that.
I tried downloading their package and it seems to be a copy of our Git
repo. Pretty strange stuff.

Is this something that we should do something about? Maybe some of you have
experience from other ASF projects?

Kasper