metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From "Sally Khudairi" <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduation of Apache MetaModel from the Incubator
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 16:11:52 GMT
Perfect; thanks, Kasper.

I look forward to working with you!

Warm regards,
Sally

[From the mobile; please excuse top-posting, spelling/spacing errors, and brevity]

----- Reply message -----
From: "Kasper Sørensen" <i.am.kasper.sorensen@gmail.com>
To: <dev@metamodel.apache.org>
Cc: "Noah Slater" <nslater@apache.org>, "TheApacheFoundation" <press@apache.org>
Subject: [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduation of Apache MetaModel from the Incubator
Date: Wed, Dec 3, 2014 10:29

I guess I have been the guy who does most of that sorta stuff. If anyone else wants to play
a role too, I am very happy to let them take this task, as I am also kinda busy with work
these days! :-)

Thanks, Noah.

Yes, of course: I'm happy to work with MetaModel on a press release announcing their graduation.

Process-wise, I will need to work a member of the PMC/team to get the draft developed. I'd
like to get this done for early next week, if possible.

Thanks so much,