metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduation of Apache MetaModel from the Incubator
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 21:53:43 GMT
A quick follow-up regarding quotes:

Our TLP announcements have ranged from having single quotes (VP of the project) to several
perspectives from the PMC to multiple endorsements from the community. [1], [2], and [3] are
examples that you might find useful.

Those organizations supporting/using MetaModel are also welcome to issue their own standalone
"hurrah, Apache MetaModel!" press release at that time as well (we love it when multiple announcements
come out to support a podling's graduation!). We just need to make sure that we coordinate
messaging/timing/etc.

Should you decide to include supporting testimonials from the community, you'll need to add
"soliciting quotes" to your "to do" list.

We should lock in the announcement date --we usually issue press releases on Tuesdays, as
that garners the best global media exposure/coverage, followed by Mondays, then Wednesdays.
So in this instance, let's shoot for Tuesday 9 December, if possible.

Thanks in advance for your help. Feel fee to ping me if you need anything!

Warmly,
Sally

[1] https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the_apache_software_foundation_announces41 and
https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the_apache_software_foundation_announces40