metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Kasper Sørensen <i.am.kasper.soren...@gmail.com>
Subject Preparing stats for reporting
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2014 22:18:56 GMT
Hi all,

I wanted to be early in my preparations for the first ever Apache MetaModel
report to the ASF Board. Just like when incubating, we need to deliver
quarterly reports and in the first 3 months it is monthly.

Does anyone of you recall the approach for getting some summary data out of
the mailing list. Since it's a new mailing list it might be that I just
don't have the karma set up for it. But I remember sending a mail to
@dev-list previously and getting some stats that way, but that doesn't seem
to work with the new list (I get no reaction at all).

Any clues?

Kasper