metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Kasper Sørensen <i.am.kasper.soren...@gmail.com>
Subject Release procedure strangeness
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 09:29:51 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to do a release but finding that the procedure is somehow not
going correctly. After a mvn release:prepare I see that a git tag is
created, but that tag doesn't have the correct versions set in the pom.xml
files. Instead of version "4.3.0-incubating" it ends up having version
"4.3-incubating-SNAPSHOT". ... So practically unchanged versions. Even
though I am asked for a new version.

I'll look around for a solution - maybe it's an outdated maven plugin or
something like that... Just to give you all a warning that there might be
some git commits and tags that I will be reverting if it keeps going wrong.

If anyone knows what's going wrong already, please let me know.

Best regards,
Kasper