metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Graduation of Apache MetaModel
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2014 19:48:09 GMT
Hi Guys,

Apache MetaModel entered incubation on June 2013 [1] and since then it
has grown into small but active community. There are also activities
to engage other ASF projects to use it to help their requirements [2]

We have invited couple of new committers and have done several good
releases and I believe the community has learn the Apache Way during
this time in incubation.
At this moment I believe there is no more things could be achieved by
staying in incubation.

I would like to proposal graduation of this podling to be Top level
project of ASF.

Please let me know if the community feel that this is the thing to do
and have enough energy to continue journey as ASF top level project.

Thanks,

- Henry
On behalf of MetaModel PPMCs and Champion

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/metamodel.html
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-377