metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation / example wiki page about each module
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 21:32:41 GMT
HI Alberto,

Your apache username based on
http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html is ardlema.

ASF JIRA has separate account management which does not link to ASF
username directly. If you wanted ardlema as your ASF JIRA account then
you need to create new one.

Don't forget to read the new committer guide and set your ASF account
immediately so we could make sure you get all the karma needed to be
productive member.

- Henry