metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Hans Drexler <Hans.Drex...@HumanInference.com>
Subject Re: ElasticSearch Module
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2014 10:58:26 GMT
Hi Alberto,

What great news. I will checkout your code and try to give comments. Thank you for your contributon.

Regards,

Hans

Op 12 sep. 2014 11:13 schreef Alberto Rodriguez <ardlema@gmail.com>:
Hi there,

as per our previous discussion I have been taking a look at the
elasticsearch module for metamodel.

I have been working on it and I have a very simple version which is already
fetching the metadata from ES. I have also managed to make simple queries
work (queries without filters and where clauses).

Could you please have a look at the project on my github account and let me
know what you think about it?: Metamodel-elasticsearch module
<https://github.com/ardlema/metamodel-elasticsearch>

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Alberto