metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Alberto Rodriguez <ardl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem executing string-format queries
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2014 08:03:55 GMT
Hi guys!

First of all thank you very much for your quick responses. I have just
tried the bug workaround and it works like a charm, thank you Kasper!!!

I think you are creating and awesome library so please keep working on it!

By the way, one of the datasources we would like to include within our
application is ElasticSearch <http://www.elasticsearch.org/>, are you
thinking about including a module for it? If not I would be happy to
contribute to your project by trying to add it.

Kind regards,

Alberto