metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Alberto Rodriguez <arodrig...@stratio.com>
Subject Re: Elastic Search module - Progress update
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2014 09:45:08 GMT
Hi Kasper,

thank you very much for your feedback!

I have just modified the getMainSchemaName method to get the cluster name
from ES. Regarding the executeQuery method I commented it out because some
tests were failing, anyway I will try to make this method work and get all
the benefits from the awesome elasticsearch java API.

My apache username is: albertostratio

Kind regards,

Alberto Rodríguez

<http://www.stratio.com/>
Avenida de Europa, 26. Ática 5. 3ª Planta
28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid
Tel: +34 91 352 59 42 // *@stratiobd <https://twitter.com/StratioBD>*