metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Francisco Javier Cano Bailen <fjc...@stratio.com>
Subject New operator types. "<=" ">=" and "BETWEEN"
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2014 09:51:48 GMT
Hello,

Thanks Kasper for your first support.

Regarding the OperatorType, MetaModel provides:

EQUALS_TO("="), DIFFERENT_FROM("<>"), LIKE("LIKE"), GREATER_THAN(">"),
LESS_THAN("<"), IN("IN"),

If it is possible, I would like to implement "<=", ">="" and "BETWEEN"
operator types.

>From my first review and test, I'm going to write new code in:

FilterItem.java
- toSql method
- comparator method
OperatorType.java
- new OperatorType <= , >= and BETWEEN
Query.java
- BETWEEN operator syntax is BETWEEN X AND Y => manage Y operand without
operator

>From your point of view, Do you have other ideas in mind?

Regards,

--

Francisco Javier Cano
Senior Developer

<http://www.stratio.com/>
Avenida de Europa, 26. Ática 5. 3ª Planta
28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid
Tel: +34 91 352 59 42 // *@stratiobd <https://twitter.com/StratioBD>*