metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Kasper Sørensen <i.am.kasper.soren...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fixed METAMODEL-74 - time for a bugfix release?
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 06:10:15 GMT
That is also a possibility. Is that common with Apache projects to do
releases periodically? I always did releases based on features, but doing
it periodically might have other positive traits, such as predictability
and maybe engaging contributors to hand in their patches for particular
dates etc.?

I would be fine with either approach. Other opinions?