metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Ankit Kumar <ak.ankitku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] JSON DataContext and a 'Schema inference' aspect in the 'core' module
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 10:56:43 GMT
Hi Kasper,

Quick question - Will the map based interpretation of the JSON be a
Map<String,String> type and would we get this automatically in that type
when reading the column from the row.

If that's the idea then I would vote for it [+1] as we can already benefit
from this.

If I interpret it incorrect then do please enlighten me.

Regards
Ankit