metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Kasper Sørensen <i.am.kasper.soren...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Create a CSV in a empty file
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 21:00:49 GMT
Hi there,

There is a little known trick to get around that issue, so I guess it's a
very fair question.

The trick is to first do a drop table, and then a new create table.

When MM is initialized with an existing empty file, it will determine that
there IS a table, since the file is there, but that table has no columns,
because the file does not define any columns. Maybe it's a bit silly - I
actually think that's worth discussing ... But the reason it is there is I
guess to indicate that at least the file is there, it's not a non-existing
file (in which case there would not be any table).

Best regards,
Kasper