metamodel-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Kasper Sørensen <>
Subject Re:
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 12:37:43 GMT
Hi Balendra,

Interesting story, cool stuff that you picked this.

Maybe you can start by testing this on a PojoDataContext where you just
build the schema/table/column model in memory. Since this issue is very
generic (the parser applies to all DataContext implementations) then you
don't need to integration test with a real database, rather just use
in-memory objects to make your task lighter.


2014-06-12 14:24 GMT+02:00 Balendra Singh <>:

> Hi,
> I started working on *
> <>*.
> I made modification in *SelectItem.toStringNoAlias()* for the functionality
> to have spaces in columns and I am testing these changes using
> **. But this class uses *jdbcschema_serialized.dat*
> for the sample schema.
> Should we update the this schema to have the table with column with spaces
> or we should do something else to test these changes.
> Testcase for this issue requires the sample schema with spaces in table
> name, column name or schema name.
> Please provide some input on this.
> Thanks,
> Balendra

  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message