metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Kasper Sørensen <i.am.kasper.soren...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METAMODEL-15
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 12:37:43 GMT
Hi Balendra,

Interesting story, cool stuff that you picked this.

Maybe you can start by testing this on a PojoDataContext where you just
build the schema/table/column model in memory. Since this issue is very
generic (the parser applies to all DataContext implementations) then you
don't need to integration test with a real database, rather just use
in-memory objects to make your task lighter.

Best,
Kasper