metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Samaruga <cognesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Semantic web backend
Date Thu, 08 May 2014 18:33:06 GMT
After a while, I've came up with this. I face up transformation using RDF
as an underlying unifying model of, for example and not limited to:
Tabular, XML, JSON, and even OLAP data sources as input. Then, perform an
'ETL' inference in a Loader layer where I can infer types an so and then
populate a semantic graph. The idea is the graph is flexible enough to be
viewed as any of the APIs mentioned in the document (Tabular, Neo4J, XML,
JSON, etc). Any of this APIs are to be implemented in an ad-hoc manner so
there is no limit if you need another format. I try to explain the benefits
of doing things this way in the document, apologizes and let me know if I'm
wrong.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxxuOINjaiBNRER3c3d3NnBaVWs/edit?usp=sharing

Regards,

Sebastian Samaruga.