metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RC of MetaModel 4.1
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 16:10:16 GMT
Hi Kasper,

That's good to know :)

Unfortunately you can not just recruit anybody outside metamodel PPMC to do
a release for you.

At the end each ASF top level project is a self govern entity managed by
its PMCs.

As incubator project or podling, we are now learning how to do that.

It was not my intention to indicate that "new guy" should be RM. No hazing
in ASF :)
If you want to get things done in ASF we need to roll our sleeves and get
it done. The reason I asked new PPMCs to ASF to become a RM is to simply
help each PPMC in MetaModel to be comfortable with ASF release policies and
flows.

Hopefully this helps ease your concern.

- Henry