metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Kasper Sørensen <i.am.kasper.soren...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RC of MetaModel 4.1
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 14:46:08 GMT
Finally got my old certificate re-imported, so it's working again. Phew!

I do agree it would be nice with a new guy as RE. But if it falls back to
me, at least I haven't done it before either, although I did try to follow
along in Ankit's process. Do you think we can recruit someone for just this
release (e.g. on general@incubator), or did you mean someone new who has
joined MetaModel development? I am affraid we need more of the latter
category it seems.