metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Kasper Sørensen <i.am.kasper.soren...@gmail.com>
Subject HBase unittests running (and retrying) even though I do not have a local server
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 21:03:18 GMT
Hi guys,

Just wanted to take a note the my build is now taking very long to complete
since the HBase module has unittests that always try to connect to a
localhost server. We should definately do like we do in the case of e.g.
MongoDB, Salesforce etc. - have a optional properties file for connection
information, and in case it is not specified, skip the tests for that
particular backend type.

Kasper