metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Tomasz Guziałek <Tomasz.Guzia...@HumanInference.com>
Subject Re: HBase unittests running (and retrying) even though I do not have a local server
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 22:54:53 GMT
+1

I was not persistent enough to wait until the test timeouts, it took too long in my case.

Regards,
Tomasz

From: Kasper Sørensen<mailto:i.am.kasper.sorensen@gmail.com>
Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎March‎ ‎25‎, ‎2014 ‎10‎:‎05‎ ‎PM
To: dev@metamodel.incubator.apache.org<mailto:dev@metamodel.incubator.apache.org>

Hi guys,

Just wanted to take a note the my build is now taking very long to complete
since the HBase module has unittests that always try to connect to a
localhost server. We should definately do like we do in the case of e.g.
MongoDB, Salesforce etc. - have a optional properties file for connection
information, and in case it is not specified, skip the tests for that
particular backend type.

Kasper