metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Metamodel 4.0.0 incubating
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 06:18:18 GMT
HI Ankit,

A bit correction about your last email, that the VOTE we did in
dev@metamodel.i.a.o list has 4 PPMCs (Podling PMC) +1 and not IPMCs.

Podling is the term used that refer to incubator project and PMCs
member of the podling are called PPMC.
The IPMC (see http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Roles_and_Responsibilities.html)
are group of PMCs that oversee the whole incubator projects.

When sending to the general@ list we need to "repeat" the VOTE request
with addition of the VOTE thread link that you have posted in the
email  you sent before.

Meaning that:
1. Use "[VOTE] Release Apache Metamodel 4.0.0 incubating" as subject
2. For the body, use the same body you sent out to dev@metamodel list
and add link to the RESULT thread.
3. Send the email to general@ list
4. We need 3 IPMCs vote to pass. We actually already have 3 from me,
Matt, and Arvind but we just need one more to be more formal.

Alright, we are almost there thanks for being patience.

- Henry