metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Vote | Apache Metamodel incubating release 4.0.0 | 2nd attempt
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 15:12:48 GMT
Hi Ankit,

The link is for publishing maven artifacts bit in this case we need to Vote
on source jars because Apache only officially vote on source files. As Noah
mentioned you need to put the source files into your
people.apache.orgpublic URL.

Please take a look at Apache Spark vote thread:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201309.mbox/%3CCABPQxsu6XwYMUxWKwRsXOvT+3-8=TTWwyHwJe_hWVb=NPxWuuw@mail.gmail.com%3E