metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Metamodel 4.0.0 incubating
Date Sun, 29 Dec 2013 07:22:43 GMT
Ok, so next step please send RESULT thread reply to the VOTE thread to
tally up the vote so we could bring the VOTE to the
general@incubator.apache.org list to get final look or reviews by
incubating community and IPMCs.

After that please send the same VOTE thread to
general@incubator.apache.org and link to the RESULT thread for review.

- Henry

On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 9:11 AM, Kasper Sørensen
<i.am.kasper.sorensen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Register the tickets and finalize the release :-)
>

> 2013/12/25 Ankit Kumar <ak.ankitkumar@gmail.com>
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I guess we should make a ticket for fixing the headers in tests and make it
>> mandatory for next release.
>>
>> Lets make this our first release if all agree.
>>
>> Regards
>> Ankit
>> On Dec 24, 2013 8:31 PM, "Henry Saputra" <henry.saputra@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Hmm I missed that exclude comment you made before.
>> >
>> > @Ankit could you verify if we could fix the java test classes quickly

>> henry.saputra@gmail.com
>> > <javascript:;>

>> > ak.ankitkumar@gmail.com<javascript:;>