metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Franklin <m.ben.frank...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Metamodel 4.0.0 incubating
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 14:08:21 GMT
-0

The build failed a rat:check which means we probably didn't run it as part
of the release process.  I have attached the report.  It looks like mostly
test and supplemental files, but we need to make sure all released source
has proper headers.  The biggest issues are the test sources that are
missing headers.  We need to not exclude tests in the rat check and make
sure any files that represent more than trivial content have headers.
 Otherwise, they should be ignored in the rat config.

In the LICENSE file, licenses are included for transitive dependencies that
are not part of the source package.  These should not be there.  Only
licenses for included source should be added.  (I see in the rat report
ahttp://css3pie.com).

IMO, these are not critical blockers but please create issues in JIRA that
MUST be resolved before next release and be prepared to defend the
rat:check issue to the wider incubator and I will change my vote.