metamodel-dev mailing list archives

From Ankit Kumar <ak.ankitku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Metamodel 4.0.0 incubating
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 15:20:04 GMT
Hi Matt,

Thanks for your quick feedback.

I would like to share that the Rat check is done as part of the mvn release
process. It is automatically called because the Apache parent pom has the
check applied under a release profile. No one can influence it.

Attach I send you all the summarized rat report file for all modules as was
generated when I released the code on 2013-12-03.
NOTE: Since for each module it generates separate rat.txt files, so I have
copy pasted the output in one file.

Also in the first release vote thread we got feedback from Arvind but it
was mainly for a DISCLAIMER file which we fixed.

Are there different ways to trigger the same test as in the build it does
not fail and on your end it fails.

Please enlighten us.

Regards
Ankit